Vintage Kantha Quilt Throw - No. 210702
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Made with high-quality, repurposed vintage cotton saris, our one-of-a-kind upcycled home and fashion accessories feature bold colorful prints. Each piece contains character and charm with patchwork that tells its own story. The positive aspect of Kantha throw is reversible so can be used from both of side. It is a very comfortable and soothing and unique piece of art that will give a rich look to your living spaces.
- Size: 50" x 80" Inch (127 cm. x 203 cm.) Approx.
- Materials: Multiple Layers of Vintage Cotton Saris
- Vintage sari material may contain beautiful small imperfections or patchwork.
- Sold individually
- Origin: Hand Made in Bangladesh
Support the Artisans
Each blanket sold benefits the men and women in one of the most disadvantaged areas of the world. We help create a better livelihood for both them and the families who rely on them. These people have been given the chance to rise above their circumstances and take back their humanity.
All our orders are processed before they can be shipped. Processing time take between 3-5 days depend on the availability of the product.
- Shipping Availability: United States & Canada
- Shipping Policy: Standard Shipping
- Ship In 3-5 weeks ⓘ
Express shipping is available for an extra fee. Once your order has left our warehouse, we’ll e-mail you a tracking link with the expected delivery date. Please note that this e-mail may sometimes be flagged as junk mail.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. Handmade textiles are beautiful addition to your home. But, they are delicate and require proper care to keep them in good shape. Do not wash or clean frequently, clean wash only when it absolute necessary.
- Gentle hand wash or machine-wash delicate in cold water.
- Use chemical free laundry liquid.
- Wash strong coloured items separately.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- Dry flat away from strong, direct sunlight.
- Do not Iron. Do not machine-wash vintage textiles.
- If you see any loose ends, do not pull them out. Make sure to trim them with a scissor.
Please read clean and care page more details.