You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. Handmade textiles are beautiful addition to your home. But, they are delicate and require proper care to keep them in good shape. Do not wash or clean frequently, clean wash only when it absolute necessary.
- Gentle hand wash or machine-wash delicate in cold water.
- Use chemical free laundry liquid.
- Wash strong coloured items separately.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- Dry flat away from strong, direct sunlight.
- Do not Iron. Do not machine-wash vintage textiles.
- If you see any loose ends, do not pull them out. Make sure to trim them with a scissor.
Please read clean and care page more details.