Vintage Kantha Quilted Throw - No. 001
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Simple yet elegant, hand-stitched this one-of-a-kind Kantha quilted throw adds light and life to your home and wardrobe. With their rich history, bright colors, and exceptional warmth, these centuries-old patterns won’t go out of style anytime soon. The different layers are stitched together which makes it a beautiful throw and sustains a vintage look. The positive aspect of Kantha throw is reversible so can be used from both of side. It is a very comfortable and soothing and unique piece of art that will give a rich look to your bedroom.
- Size: 50" x 80" Inch (127 cm. x 203 cm.) Approx.
- Materials: 6 Layers of Vintage Cotton Saris
- Vintage sari material may contain beautiful small imperfections or patchwork.
- Origin: Hand Made in Rajasthan, India
- SKU# IBS2021001VK
All our orders are processed before they can be shipped. Processing time take between 3-5 days depend on the availability of the product.
- Shipping Availability: United States & Canada
- Shipping Policy: Standard Shipping
- Ship In 3-5 weeks ⓘ
Express shipping is available for an extra fee. Once your order has left our warehouse, we’ll e-mail you a tracking link with the expected delivery date. Please note that this e-mail may sometimes be flagged as junk mail.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. Handmade textiles are beautiful addition to your home. But, they are delicate and require proper care to keep them in good shape. Do not wash or clean frequently, clean wash only when it absolute necessary.
- Gentle hand wash or machine-wash delicate in cold water.
- Use chemical free laundry liquid.
- Wash strong coloured items separately.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- Dry flat away from strong, direct sunlight.
- Do not Iron. Do not machine-wash vintage textiles.
- If you see any loose ends, do not pull them out. Make sure to trim them with a scissor.
Please read clean and care page more details.